Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe Adapted From popcorn!
By Frances Towner Giedt (simon & Schuster)
(makes 16 Cups, 3 l)
- 4 Quarts (4 l) of Hot Air-Popped corn Refrigerated butter-Flavored cooking spray
- 12 Tablespoons (64 g) Purchased Powdered Fat-Free, sugar-Free cocoa Mix (sweetened With sugar substitute)
- 4 Teaspoons (20 Ml) Ground cinnamon
- 1. Working in 4 Batches, Place 1 Quart (1 l) of The Hot Popped corn in a Large Clean Paper Grocery Bag And Lightly Spray With cooking spray. Close The Bag And Shake to Distribute The Spray Onto The Popped corn.
- 2. in a Small Bowl, Mix 3 Tablespoons (16 g) of The cocoa Mix With 1 Teaspoon (5 Ml) Ground cinnamon. Sprinkle Over The Popped corn. Close The Bag And Shake Well to Coat The Popped corn With The Mix.
- 3. Pour The Coated popcorn Into a Large Bowl. Repeat The Process With The Remaining Three Batches of Popped corn. Serve.
Per 2-Cup Serving: 91 Calories (7% Calories From Fat), 4 g Protein, 1 g Total Fat (0.1 g Saturated Fat), 18 g Carbohydrate, 3 g Dietary Fiber, 1 mg Cholesterol, 76 md Sodium Exchanges: 1 Carbohydrate (1 Bread/Starch)
Also Offer a Bowl of Fat-Free Tiny Pretzel twists. 12 Pretzels = 1 Carbohydrate (1 Bread/Starch) Exchange
Owner of Creative Cutie Recipes. Http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Creativecutiesrecipes/ Come Join Us!