Recipe Adapted From popcorn!
By Frances Towner Giedt (simon & Schuster)
(makes 16 Cups, 3 l)
- 4 Quarts (4 l) of Hot Air-Popped corn Refrigerated butter-Flavored cooking spray
- 12 Tablespoons (64 g) Purchased Powdered Fat-Free, sugar-Free cocoa Mix (sweetened With sugar substitute)
- 4 Teaspoons (20 Ml) Ground cinnamon
- 1. Working in 4 Batches, Place 1 Quart (1 l) of The Hot Popped corn in a Large Clean Paper Grocery Bag And Lightly Spray With cooking spray. Close The Bag And Shake to Distribute The Spray Onto The Popped corn.
- 2. in a Small Bowl, Mix 3 Tablespoons (16 g) of The cocoa Mix With 1 Teaspoon (5 Ml) Ground cinnamon. Sprinkle Over The Popped corn. Close The Bag And Shake Well to Coat The Popped corn With The Mix.
- 3. Pour The Coated popcorn Into a Large Bowl. Repeat The Process With The Remaining Three Batches of Popped corn. Serve.
Per 2-Cup Serving: 91 Calories (7% Calories From Fat), 4 g Protein, 1 g Total Fat (0.1 g Saturated Fat), 18 g Carbohydrate, 3 g Dietary Fiber, 1 mg Cholesterol, 76 md Sodium Exchanges: 1 Carbohydrate (1 Bread/Starch)
Also Offer a Bowl of Fat-Free Tiny Pretzel twists. 12 Pretzels = 1 Carbohydrate (1 Bread/Starch) Exchange
Owner of Creative Cutie Recipes. Http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Creativecutiesrecipes/ Come Join Us!