Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Drop cookies are the easiest type of cookie to make. Keep a batch of frozen dough in the freezer to quickly satisfy a ferocious sweet tooth.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons chocolate extract
- 1 cup Atkins Quick Quisine™ Bake Mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar substitute on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Turn speed to low and add egg, vanilla and chocolate extracts.
- Scrape bowl down, and then add bake mix, cocoa powder and pecans, mixing until just combined.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, until cookies are set.
- Cool on sheets 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.