Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix the cookie crumbs with the melted margarine and press into a 9" pie plate, all along the bottom and sides.
- Bake for ten minutes, the remove from the oven.
- While the pie crust is baking, whisk together the soymilk and starch until frothy.
- Whisk in the syrup and molasses, booze and salt.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into the pie shell, and bake 40 – 45 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Top each slice with a dollop of tofu whipped cream for a beautiful finish.