Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chocolate Peanut Squares
1 Cup Margarine 6 1-oz. squares of semi-sweet chocolate 1 cup Coconut 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs 1/2 cup chopped, unsalted peanuts 2 8-oz. pkgs.Cream Cheese, softened 1 cup sugar 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Microwave 3/4 cup margarine & 2 oz. chocolate squares on high for 1-2 min. or until melted, stirring every 30 sec.
2. Stir in crumbs, coconut, & peanuts. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 in. baking pan. Chill 30 min.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, & vanilla until well blended. Spread over crust; chill 30 min.
4. Microwave remaining margarine & chocolate squares on high 1-2 min. or until melted, stirring every 30 sec.
5. Spread margarine & chocolate mixture over cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla layer. Chill; cut into squares