Chocolate Peanut Squares
1 Cup Margarine 6 1-oz. squares of semi-sweet chocolate 1 cup Coconut 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs 1/2 cup chopped, unsalted peanuts 2 8-oz. pkgs.Cream Cheese, softened 1 cup sugar 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Microwave 3/4 cup margarine & 2 oz. chocolate squares on high for 1-2 min. or until melted, stirring every 30 sec.
2. Stir in crumbs, coconut, & peanuts. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 in. baking pan. Chill 30 min.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, & vanilla until well blended. Spread over crust; chill 30 min.
4. Microwave remaining margarine & chocolate squares on high 1-2 min. or until melted, stirring every 30 sec.
5. Spread margarine & chocolate mixture over cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla layer. Chill; cut into squares