Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is really yummy if you like peanuts and chocolate together and this is really simple to make.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 dozen squares.
- 2 packages (10 oz each) peanut butter chips
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 2 cans (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups finely ground honey graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped + 1 cup coarsely chopped
- 12 oz pkg semisweet chocolate chips
- Line baking pan with foil.
- Combine peanut butter chips and butter in bowl.
- Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Return to microwave, heat on high 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Whisk in milk.
- Stir in crumbs and ½ cup peanuts.
- Pat the mixture into the pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a bowl on high 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth. Microwave more if needed.
- Spread over top of peanut mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Let stand at room temp 1 hour.
- Cut into 48 squares.