This recipe is really yummy if you like peanuts and chocolate together and this is really simple to make.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 dozen squares.
- 2 packages (10 oz each) peanut butter chips
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 2 cans (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups finely ground honey graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped + 1 cup coarsely chopped
- 12 oz pkg semisweet chocolate chips
- Line baking pan with foil.
- Combine peanut butter chips and butter in bowl.
- Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Return to microwave, heat on high 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Whisk in milk.
- Stir in crumbs and ½ cup peanuts.
- Pat the mixture into the pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a bowl on high 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth. Microwave more if needed.
- Spread over top of peanut mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Let stand at room temp 1 hour.
- Cut into 48 squares.