- Melt 1 cup butter over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread mixture in a jelly roll pan.
- Pat down evenly.
- To make topping melt together ½ cup of butter with 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread this mixture over peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate ½ hour.
- Cut into squares. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.