This recipe, which I first made in a high school "home ec" class, combines a peanut butter filling with a chocolate crust that should satisfy any chocoholic, especially one who's a fan of Reese's®. Best of all, no baking required! As a side note, for convenience, consider using a pre-made chocolate crust from the store.
- Image found at bfeedme
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 1½ pints vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- chocolate topping
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Mix ice cream and peanut butter together on low speed for 1 minute.
- Put into crust and freeze until firm.
- Drizzle chocolate topping over pie and return to freezer for a few more minutes.
- When serving, drizzle more chocolate topping on each piece so that it runs off the sides.
- Put cool whip on top of each piece.