Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe, which I first made in a high school "home ec" class, combines a peanut butter filling with a chocolate crust that should satisfy any chocoholic, especially one who's a fan of Reese's®. Best of all, no baking required! As a side note, for convenience, consider using a pre-made chocolate crust from the store.
- Image found at bfeedme
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 1½ pints vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- chocolate topping
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Mix ice cream and peanut butter together on low speed for 1 minute.
- Put into crust and freeze until firm.
- Drizzle chocolate topping over pie and return to freezer for a few more minutes.
- When serving, drizzle more chocolate topping on each piece so that it runs off the sides.
- Put cool whip on top of each piece.