- 1 cup cream
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Assortment of chopped nuts
- 12 mini tart shells (You can use the frozen ones and prepare them according to the packaged instructions.)
- Heat cream till it is warm enough to melt the chocolate chips. Do not let it come to a boil.
- Add chocolate chips, sugar, coffee powder and vanilla extract, and stir till the chocolate starts to melt.
- Remove the mixture from heat and keep stirring till chocolate melts nicely and forms a thick paste. Set aside to cool for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Fill each tart shell with the melted chocolate and sprinkle with choice of nuts.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com