Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 30 squares
- 1 square unsweetened chocolate or 1 oz no-melt unsweetened chocolate
- ½ cup shortening
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- Melt shortening and chocolate over low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Add liquid sweetener (forgot to put in the recipe that it was liquid), vanilla and beaten eggs.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into greased (can spray with PAM) 8" cake pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes; cool.
- Cut into 30 squares.
Nutritional information Edit
Exchange: 2 brownies = ½ bread + 1½ fat