Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use gluten-free ingredients for someone on a celiac diet.
- Makes 24 squares
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup smooth gluten-free peanut butter
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 1½ cups cooked red kidney beans
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1½ cup mini gluten-free marshmallows
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- Spray 9 inch square cake pan with non-stick vegetable spray, or line pan with waxed paper.
- Melt chips and peanut butter in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth (or microwave at medium about 2½ minutes until mixture can be stirred smooth).
- Stir in corn syrup.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- In food processor, puree beans and cinnamon.
- Stir into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Stir in marshmallows and walnuts until coated.
- Cut large marshmallows with wet scissors if minis are not available.
- Press evenly into prepared pan.
- Chill about 45 minutes or until firm.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 6 days before serving.
- Cut into 24 squares.
Nutritional information Edit
1 square = 94 calories, 1 fruit and veg. choice, 1 fats and oils choice
- 5 grams total fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 0 cholesterol, 2 grams protein, 11 grams carbohydrate, 21 mg sodium, 103 mg potassium