- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 2 minutes to soften.
- Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear.
- Cool slightly.
- Mix Sugar and cocoa in large bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bottom of bowl often, until mixture is stiff.
- Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate about 3 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and baking pieces.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.