Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon orange flavored liqueur
- ½ cup cold whipping cream
- In small saucepan stir together sugar and gelatin then stir in milk and allow to stand two minutes to soften gelatin.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture just begins to boil then remove from heat.
- Immediately add small chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Stir in liqueur and cool to room temperature.
- In small mixer bowl beat whipping cream until stiff then gradually add chocolate mixture folding gently just until blended then refrigerate at least two hours before serving.