Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Irving, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounce package chocolate kisses
- 2 ounces milk
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 12 ounce carton frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 chocolate ready made pie crust
- Remove foil wrappers and melt kisses over medium heat in the milk.
- When melted add cream cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Rapidly stir in whipped topping with the heat off.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate until set.