This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Irving, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounce package chocolate kisses
- 2 ounces milk
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 12 ounce carton frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 chocolate ready made pie crust
- Remove foil wrappers and melt kisses over medium heat in the milk.
- When melted add cream cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Rapidly stir in whipped topping with the heat off.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate until set.