Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 16 oz heavy cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz Kahlúa
- 4 large egg whites
- Melt chocolate over very low heat until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Whip the heavy cream to very soft peaks.
- At this time, add the vanilla and the Kahlúa and continue whipping until medium peaks are reached.
- Combine and blend cooled chocolate and whipped cream mixture. Refrigerate until needed.