Description EditKeep the chocolate and the gelatin boiling to pour into molds. This rich gelatin-based dessert is made with real chocolate and vanilla to help maintain its sweet consistency.
- 75 g. chocolate powder or (7 tablespoons chocolate syrup)
- 500 ml. milk, regular or reduced-fat/skimmed only
- 3 tbsp. sugar, brown only
- 10 ml. vanilla extract
- 12 g. gelatin
- Pour over gelatin cold boiled water (1 part gelatin; 9 parts water).
- Leave for 40 – 60 minutes and then warm up on a very low heat; do not bring to boil.
- Strain carefully and boil the milk.
- Dissolve chocolate, sugar, and milk; add vanilla and gelatin.
- Stir carefully and pour into molds. Cool down then serve plain with other desserts.
Nutritional Information Edit