Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together brown sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Add corn syrup, eggs, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended.
- Stir in pecans, walnuts and almonds.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- To prevent overbrowning of crust, cover edge of pie with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Bake additional 25 to 30 minutes or until puffed across top.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Garnish with whipped topping and additional nuts, if desired.
- Cover; store leftover pie in refrigerator.