Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- zest of 1 orange peeled off in 1 long strip, if possible
- 1 pound grated Valrhona bittersweet chocolate
- 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 2 teaspoons pure orange extract
- cocoa powder
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan; add cream and orange zest.
- Heat until it just starts to boil.
- Remove orange zest and whisk in chocolate.
- Then whisk in Grand Marnier and orange extract.
- Refrigerate, stirring occasionally so that the mixture firms uniformly.
- When ready to make truffles, remove mixture from refrigerator.
- Let stand 10 minutes to soften slightly.
- Scoop mixture by teaspoons and roll in cocoa.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.