Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 dozen crispies
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1 10-ounce bag large marshmallows (about 40)
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine cereal, raisins and apricots in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine marshmallows, chocolate chips and milk in 2-quart saucepan.
- Place over low heat and cook, stirring, about 10 minutes or until melted.
- Pour over cereal mixture; mix well.
- Coat 12x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray; spread mixture evenly into pan.
- Press down firmly using fingers coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and chill until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares.