Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Nicole at World Recipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 12 ounces evaporated low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- In medium saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in milk.
- Cook and stir over moderate heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat; let the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Add the vanilla and yogurt.
- Refrigerate until the mixture is cold.
- Melt the chocolate.
- While the chocolate is hot, pour it very slowly into the chilled yogurt mixture while stirring gently.
- Freeze in a ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.