Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
chocolate French Toast
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Hershey's cocoa
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon(optional)
- 8 to 10 Pieces Thickly Sliced bread
- 1. Beat eggs, milk, sugar, Hershey's cocoa, vanilla, salt And cinnamon,If Desired, in Large Bowl Until Smooth.
- 2. Heat Griddle or Skillet Over Medium-Low Heat. Grease Griddle WithMargarine, if Necessary.
- 3. Dip bread in egg Mixture. Place on Griddle. Cook About 2 to 4 MinutesOn Each Side. Serve Immediately With powdered sugar or pancake syrup, ifDesired.