Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 30 ounces dark chocolate, grated
- 1¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ tablespoon rose extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup milk, as needed
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate with the heavy cream.
- Gradually add milk, and blend thoroughly to make a smooth sauce.
- Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, rose extract, and almond extract.
- Continue to heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture is smooth.
- Use as a dip.