Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 6 dozen cookies
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate melted
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix oil, chocolate and granulated sugar.
- Blend in 1 egg at a time until well mixed.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir flour, baking powder, and salt into oil mixture.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into confectioners' sugar.
- Roll in sugar; shape into balls.
- Place 2" apart on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until almost no imprint remains when touched lightly in center.