Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Susan Godfrey at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: South Idaho Press, Tuesday, November 21, 2006
- Makes 3½ Dozen Cookies
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 oz (2 squares) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 cup Sun-Maid natural raisins
- powdered sugar
- Combine butter, sugar and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
- Blend in chocolate.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl; add to chocolate mixture alternately with milk.
- Stir in raisins.
- Cover; refrigerate until firm.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar.
- Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake in upper third of oven for 12 to 15 minutes (do not over bake).