- In small bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Microwave at high 5 – 7 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring 2 – 3 times.
- Stir in grand mariner and butter flavoring.
- Cover top of pudding with wax paper.
- Let cool.
- In small bowl combine egg white and fructose.
- Whip until egg whites form stiff peaks.
- Fold in pudding.
- Spoon in serving dishes, chill.
- Serve with low-calorie whipped topping.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.