Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker white frosting mix
- 5 tbsp soft butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp hot water
- ½ cup candied fruit or ½ cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- chocolate fudge frosting mix
- Combine frosting mix with soft butter, flour, water and if desired, chopped fruit or nuts.
- Knead 20-30 times on board lightly dusted with confectioners sugar.
- Divide and shape into 8 eggs chill.
- Coat eggs with chocolate fudge frosting mix by dipping egg into frosting, ending with a swirl on top (recipe is on the box)
- Keep frosting mix over hot water while dipping the eggs.
- Decorate with white frosting mix tinted with pastel colors.