Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings.
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅔ cup sugar, divided
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2½ cups milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup flaked coconut
- ½ cup whipping cream, whipped
- Melt 5 tablespoons butter; stir in crumbs and ⅓ cup sugar.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Spread cranberries over crust.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts.
- Combine rice, milk, salt, remaining 1 tablespoon butter and sugar in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium heat 20 minutes, or until thick and creamy, stirring frequently.
- Blend chocolate syrup, eggs and vanilla; add to rice mixture.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled, topped with whipped cream.