Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Stir together crumbs, cocoa and Sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press mixture evenly on bottom and 1/2-inch up sides of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture; sprinkle evenly with peanut butter chips and dried
- Sprinkle nuts on top; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with foil; let stand several hours.
- Cut into bars.