Makes 24 (approximately)
- 4 cups rice bubbles
- 1½ cups icing sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250 g copha
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 24 paper patty cases
- In a large bowl, mix the rice bubbles, icing sugar, cocoa and desiccated coconut.
- Slowly melt the copha in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Add melted copha to rice bubbles mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into paper patty cases and refrigerate until firm.
- Rice Bubbles® - registered trade mark of Kellogg’s®
- Copha® - registered trade mark Unifoods (Kremelta in New Zealand)