Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 24 (approximately)
- 4 cups rice bubbles
- 1½ cups icing sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250 g copha
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 24 paper patty cases
- In a large bowl, mix the rice bubbles, icing sugar, cocoa and desiccated coconut.
- Slowly melt the copha in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Add melted copha to rice bubbles mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into paper patty cases and refrigerate until firm.
- Rice Bubbles® - registered trade mark of Kellogg’s®
- Copha® - registered trade mark Unifoods (Kremelta in New Zealand)