Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
chocolate Crackle Cookies
- 3 1/2 oz semisweet chocolate Baking Bar, Broken Up
- 1 Stick unsalted butter, Cut in Small Pieces
- 1 Cup Packed light brown sugar
- 1 Extra Large egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 Cups Self Rising flour
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbs Confectioners sugar
Heat Oven to 400 Degrees. Microwave chocolate, butter And sugar in Bowl, Until Melted And Smooth. Stir in egg And vanilla, Then flour And baking soda Until Blended. Cover And Refrigerate 20 minutes. or Until Firm. Put Confectioners sugar in a Shallow Dish. Roll Dough Into 24 walnut Size Balls, Then Roll in Confectioners sugar to Coat. Place on Ungreased Baking Sheets. Bake 10 minutes. or Until Just Set. Cool on Baking Sheet.
This Recipe Makes 24 chocolate Crackle Cookies.*