Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Another cereal and cake mix recipe from from the Kraft and Post cereal websites.
- 21 minutes | 10 minutes prep
- 36 servings
- 1 (18.25 ounces) box chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 egg
- 3 cups Cocoa Pebbles cereal (I bet Cocoa Krispies would also work fine)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cake mix, oil, water and egg in large bowl until well blended.
- Add cereal; mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 11 minutes or just until cookies begin to brown (this may be hard to see since the cookies are dark in color, so watch carefully).
- Cool on wire racks.