- Melt the chocolate in a pyrex cup over simmering water or in the microwave (microwave chocolate at 50% power for 2 minutes.
- If not melted, microwave for 1 minute more at 50% power).
- Mix in a bowl with the walnuts and the coconut.
- Place ¼ cup mixture in the center of a tortilla, spreading slightly into a circle.
- Moisten the edges of the tortillas with the egg wash and fold each one over into a half-moon, pressing around the edge.
- Heat 1 inch vegetable oil in an 8-inch skillet and fry each turnover until golden on both sides.
- Remove with a slotted spatula and drain on absorbent paper.
- Put confectioners' sugar in a sieve.
- When the turnovers are cool enough to touch, sprinkle with the sugar.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.