Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These cookies are really yummy chocolate cookies with chocolate chunks, what could be more good? Plus a pretty white chocolate drizzle over the top of them. Goes good with a hot cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 24 chocolate chunk cookies.
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ¼ cup water
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- ¼ cup white baking chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cake mix, butter, water, egg and vanilla in a bowl until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop heaping tablespoons dough on baking sheets lined with nonstick foil.
- Bake 14 minutes or until puffed and set.
- Cool on pan.
- Garnish---put chips in a ziptop bag, microwave on high, kneading bag until chips are melted.
- Snip a tip off a corner and drizzle chocolate on cookies.
- Let set.