Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- About 2 dozen 3½" cookies
- ¾ cup butter
- 1⅓ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup M&M's ® plain chocolate candies
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy; blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add combined flour, soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in candies and nuts.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet , about 3" apart.
- Press 3 – 4 additional candies into each cookie, if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheet about 3 minutes; remove cookies to wire rack to cool thoroughly.