Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- About 2 dozen 3½" cookies
- ¾ cup butter
- 1⅓ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup M&M's ® plain chocolate candies
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy; blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add combined flour, soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in candies and nuts.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet , about 3" apart.
- Press 3 – 4 additional candies into each cookie, if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheet about 3 minutes; remove cookies to wire rack to cool thoroughly.