Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cut into bars => 32 bars.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flour, Sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer until well blended.
- Reserve 1/2 cup mixture for topping.
- Spread remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared pan (this will be a very thin layer).
- Spread preserves evenly over dough; sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Drop reserved dough by 1/2 teaspoons over chips.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.