Dessert Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 (1 lb. 2.25-ounce) yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 (1.4-ounce) box sugar free chocolate instant pudding
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (6-ounce) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Stir cake mix, pudding, and sugar together.
- Beat in oil, then water, and then eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Toss chocolate morsels with a little all-purpose flour.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Pour into a prepared tube pan.
- Bake at 350 °F for 60 minutes.