Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dessert Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 (1 lb. 2.25-ounce) yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 (1.4-ounce) box sugar free chocolate instant pudding
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (6-ounce) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Stir cake mix, pudding, and sugar together.
- Beat in oil, then water, and then eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Toss chocolate morsels with a little all-purpose flour.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Pour into a prepared tube pan.
- Bake at 350 °F for 60 minutes.