Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Day Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 18 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl combine powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla then mix well.
- Remove cookie dough from wrapper.
- With floured fingers press half of dough in bottom of ungreased square pan.
- Press peanut butter mixture evenly over dough.
- Crumble and sprinkle remaining half of cookie dough over peanut butter mixture.
- Carefully spread as evenly as possible then bake 35 minutes.
- Cook 30 minutes then refrigerate 1 hour and cut into bars.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.