- About 8 dozen pieces or 3-1/2 pounds candy.
- NOTE: For best results, do not double this recipe.
- 4 cups Sugar
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 cups (12-oz can) evaporated milk
- 1 cup REESE'S Creamy or Crunchy Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips Or HERSHEY'S milk chocolate chips
- Line 13x9x2-inch pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- butter foil lightly; set aside.
- Stir together Sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, Peanut butter and butter in heavy 4-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add chocolate chips, stir until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan; cool until firm.
- Use foil to lift fudge out of pan; peel off foil.
- Cut fudge into squares.
- Store in tightly covered container in cool, dry place.