- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
- 1 bag (9 oz) Hershey's Kisses chocolates or Hershey's Kisses chocolates with almonds
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Hershey's semi-sweet mini baking chips
- Chocolate drizzle (recipe follows) or Hershey's Chocolate Shoppe topping
Chocolate drizzle Edit
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove wrappers from Hershey's Kisses chocolates or Hershey's Kisses chocolates with almonds.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour to butter mixture; blend until smooth.
- Stir in Hershey's semi-sweet mini baking chips.
- Mold scant tablespoon dough around each Hershey's Kisses chocolates or Hershey's Kisses chocolates with almonds, covering completely.
- Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Prepare chocolate drizzle, if desired.
- Drizzle over each cookie.