Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 packag NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® semi-sweet chocolate Morsels
- 1 bo NESTLÉ® carnation® sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cup half and half
- 1 tables vanilla extract
- HEAT 1 cup morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly for 2 to 3 minutes until morsels are melted.
- Remove from heat. Gradually stir in half-and-half and vanilla extract.
- POUR into ice cream maker. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Coarsely chop remaining morsels and add halfway through freezing.
- FREEZER METHOD:
- POUR prepared ice cream mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Freeze for 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Spoon into large mixer bowl; beat until smooth but still frozen. Stir in chopped morsels.
- Return to pan; cover tightly. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight until firm.