Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You won't even guess that these cookies have 27% fewer calories than the traditional recipe. They are quick, easy and delicious. Bake an extra batch for the freezer.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Equal
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes
- Makes: 2 dozen
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Equal™ Spoonful
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini-chocolate chips
- Beat butter with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
- Mix in Equal™ and brown sugar until combined.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix into butter mixture until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden color.
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool.
Nutritional information Edit
- 67 Calories | 8g Carbs | 1g Protein | 4g Fat | 16mg Cholesterol | 80mg Sodium
- Exchanges: ½ starch | 1 fats