Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 3 cups cooked medium-grain rice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 x 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Combine rice, milk and sweetened condensed milk in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Alternate layers of bananas, chocolate chips, pecans and rice pudding in parfait glasses.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and pecans.