Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix and sift all dry ingredients.
- Slowly mix in remaining ingredients.
- Put ¾ cup of cherry pie filling in bottom of microwave bundt cake dish.
- Put the rest of cherry pie filling in cake batter.
- Pour into the cake dish and bake in microwave for 9 minutes on 50% heat.
- Than turn and bake for an additional 3 – 4 on high. Top may look moist; that is OK.
- Cover cake while still in dish with a towel for about 1 – 2 minutes, then turn out on dish.