Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Good with whipped topping. Not suitable for diabetic, carbohydrate information missing.
- Cut 16 servings
- 1¼ cup flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup margarine, softened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large egg whites (1 large egg works)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tsp confectioner's sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Measure ingredients into mixing bowl in the order given, beat until smooth.
- Pour into 9x9 inch pan that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray or use wax paper to line the pan.
- Bake about 25 – 30 minutes or until an inserted wooden pick comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cool.
- If cool, sift icing/confectioner"s sugar over cake.
Nutritional information Edit
- 110 calories | 0mg cholesterol | 169mg sodium | 3g fat