- 3/4 cup of melted butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of white flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa (chocolate cocoa powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Blend melted margarine, Sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the egg mixture.
- Mix until well blended.
- Spread in a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40–45 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from edges of the pan.
- Cool and cut into squares. Enjoy!