Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is from Bon Appetit.
SERVINGS: MAKES 2 DOZEN
- 3 cups gluten-free powdered sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cacao nibs (or chocolate chips, gluten free)
- Place racks in lower and upper thirds of oven; preheat to 350°. Whisk powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a large bowl, then whisk in egg whites and egg; fold in chocolate and cacao nibs. Spoon batter by the tablespoonful onto 2 parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing 2” apart.
- Bake, rotating sheets once, until cookies are puffed, cracked, and set just around the edges, 14–16 minutes.
- Transfer baking sheets to wire racks and let cookies cool on pan (they’ll firm up).
DO AHEAD: Edit
- Cookies can be baked 3 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
- Recipe by Alison Roman
- Photograph by Ditte Isager