Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Colvin Estate in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1989. Dated 1918.
- 1 cup confectioners' Sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Break bread into small pieces. Heat 2 cups milk and soak bread in milk for 1/2 hour.
- Beat 2 eggs and melt chocolate. Add to bread. Mix in Sugar and vanilla.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Make sauce by mixing confectioners' Sugar with 3 tablespoons butter, salt and vanilla.
- Place in small dish and top with nutmeg. When ready to serve pour sauce over bread pudding.