Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 mini loaves
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ cups mashed bananas
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- sweetened dried banana chips
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs and cinnamon in a bowl until blended.
- Then beat on medium speed for 2 min.
- Stir in bananas.
- Pour into 6 disposable mini loaf pans coated with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 30 min. or until done.
- Cool in pans 10 min.
- Invert, remove pans, turn right side up.
- Microwave chips in a bowl on high until melted and smooth.
- Stir in cream and corn syrup, spread over tops of cakes.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and banana chips.