Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Mclean Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups all purpose flour unsifted
- 1⅓ cups substitute sugar equivalent
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 3 bananas thoroughly ripe
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, sugar substitute, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda then place in mixing bowl of electric mixer then add eggs, oil and bananas.
- Blend well on medium speed for about 2 minutes then stir in nuts that have been dredged in flour.
- Pour into well greased and floured loaf pan then bake 45 minutes then set on wire rack to cool 15 minutes.
- Turn out and cool completely.