Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bread pudding Edit
- 1 loaf Chocolate Babka, torn into 1-inch pieces (or 8 cups loosely packed cubes)
- 2½ cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 9 large eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12.3-ounce) can dulce de leche
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place rack in center of oven.
- Line a sheet pan with foil. Set aside.
- Place bread in a 9" x 13" baking dish and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix milk, cream, eggs, sugars, cinnamon, vanilla and salt until well combined.
- Pour mixture slowly over bread.
- Set aside 15 minutes.
- Heat dulce de leche 1 minute in microwave to soften; stir half into pudding.
- Place the baking dish on prepared sheet pan;
- Bake 1 hour and 25 minutes (custard should still wobble when done).
- Remove from oven and swirl remaining dulce de leche on top. Allow to set.
- Serve pudding warm with whipped cream.