- 1 x 16 oz pkg angel food cake mix
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1½ cup hot fudge topping, divided
- 2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1 x 21 oz can of cherry pie filling, divided
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, mixing cocoa with dry ingredients.
- Spoon batter evenly into an ungreased 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 °F oven as directed on the package.
- Let cool as package directs.
- When cake is completely cooled, carefully remove from pan.
- Cut horizontally in half.
- Place one half, cut side up, on serving plate.
- Spread with half of the fudge topping.
- Do not heat topping.
- Cover with half of the whipped topping, then half of the cherry pie filling.
- Place the other half of the cake over cherries, cut side down.
- Spread with the other half of the fudge topping.
- Cover with remaining whipped topping and remaining cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Just before serving, drizzle some fudge topping over cherry pie filling.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.